Mastering the Art of Tax

South Africa's leading company in Tax Debt Management Services

An Objection or Dispute is when you are not in agreement with any decision taken regarding your tax affairs.
The legislation provides clear guidelines and promulgates that any Taxpayer who is aggrieved by any decision
taken by SARS can lodge an Objection relating to that specific area of concern.

A dispute can be as a result of one of the following, but not limited to:
  1. Incorrect assessment
  2. Interest and penalties
  3. Additional taxes / understatement penalties
  4. Disallowed expenses
  5. Disallowed allowances
  6. Disallowed refunds
  7. Double taxation
  8. Disallowance of instruments or items, etc.

This is where we come into the picture; giving you a complete peace of mind by preparing and submitting an
Objection for you on the prescribed form and in the prescribed manner. Lemac & Associates will unpack your
grievance; advance all the grounds of objection and close any gab that might be used to escape compliance
obligation in relation to your dispute.

What Do I do if my Objection is late as prescribed?

Your objection can still be submitted, by requesting condonation as prescribed by the Act. 100% success

DISPUTE DISPUTE RESOLUTION Objection Alternative Dispute Resolution

What do I do if the Objection was not successful?

SARS will always furnish reason why an Objection is not considered or is disallowed. In most cases, an
Objection is not considered or is disallowed due to the following, but not limited to:

  1. Insufficient information and or supporting documents
  2. Improper supporting documents
  3. Grounds of Objection not advanced
  4. Objection not on a prescribed form
  5. Incorrect information provided
  6. Burden of proof not discharged, etc.

Based on the reasons furnished by SARS, an Appeal can still be lodged (Notice Of Appeal).

At Lemac & Associates, we will carefully study the reasons as provided and Appeal your dispute on your
behalf. Thus, you are guaranteed of an extra-ordinary service with positive outcome of your dispute.

DISPUTE RESOLUTION Objection Appeal (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Notice of Appeal

Make an Enquiry

Get Direct Access to the Team Via Phone, Email or visit us.